I am blown away by how good this is. This tastes a lot like the creamy Caesar at Texas Roadhouse. But, there’s one key difference: theirs is a staggering 11 points for 2 ounces, while mine is only 3 points for 2 ounces. Boom!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Passive Time||30 minutes|
- 1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 clove garlic peeled and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 anchovies diced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or oil from anchovy can
- 2 ounces Romano cheese freshly grated
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Refrigerate dressing for at least 30 minutes. Serve.